Re: Datasets on UK transport ?

Hi,
very interesting, where did you get the data from ? I mean, I've seen the sources, but did you extract data from National Railways ?
At a first look, it looks like the coverage is good as well.

Any hint about buses ? ;)

ciao and thanks,
Andrea

Il giorno 20/gen/2011, alle ore 00.37, Toby Inkster ha scritto:

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:31:04 +0000
> Andrea Splendiani <andrea.splendiani@bbsrc.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> I have checked a bit the transport endpoint of data.gov.uk, but found
>> a lot of information on stations, including their position, but no
>> information on their connectivity.
>
> http://ontologi.es/rail/
>
> In particular:
> http://ontologi.es/rail/routes/gb/VTB3
>
> I do have vague plans for a version 0.2 soonish.
>
> --
> Toby A Inkster
> <mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>
> <http://tobyinkster.co.uk>

Andrea Splendiani
Senior Bioinformatics Scientist
Centre for Mathematical and Computational Biology
+44(0)1582 763133 ext 2004
andrea.splendiani@bbsrc.ac.uk