Re: Use cases wanted for media coverage

Thanks a lot for all the input, including all the private emails I got
off-list! I will compile this and forward this to the journalist who
will then decide what to make of it. More pointers are always welcome; I
can still forward them later on, and they will surely provide a useful
resource for this list in any case.

- Markus

--
Dr. Markus Krötzsch
Oxford  University  Computing  Laboratory