Re: Reasoning over millions of triples - any working reasoners?

Harry,

Virtuoso deals with owl:sameAs in a scalable way, so you can try. Of
course, a single chain 50 million connections long would cause problems,
but more traditional cases should work fine. Google for "virtuoso
owl:same-as input:inference" may be the fastest way to get more hints.

Best Regards,

Ivan Mikhailov
OpenLink Software
http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com