Re: Unicode Character Database in RDF?

Hi and thanks to all,
    http://lexvo.org/id/char/xxxx definitely addresses my main
criteria of a public URI per code point. As for the UCD ontology I can
just add the properties to my own ontology for now.
All though I didn't realise it when I posed the question it makes more
sense now to have the UCD ontology defined in a different name space
from the code point itself anyway since all the same code points have
existed since Unicode1.0 whether they were assigned to or not, while
there interpretations have been added to with successive versions of
the standard (becomes relevant if your dealing with other legacy
specifications).

My use case is to be able to express tokenization rules (white space,
foreign words, symbols ...) using RDF.

Shane