Where should SKOS data be written?

From: MixedHerbs <Mixedherbs@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 03:37:25 -0800 (PST)
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Later this year, I plan to write an RDF report generator.  If a user paints
RDF data onto a report definition, and that data emanates from two
previously unrelated sources, I would like to store detals of the
association so that I may present it as a choice for other users in similar

I read the SKOS documentation, and could not find details of where such
associations can be stored and retrieved so that the web may learn.

Regards, Peter Austin.
Sent from the w3.org - semantic-web mailing list archive at Nabble.com.