Re: IUCN Red List and national Red Lists in RDF

Certainly, we've already included terms from BBC Wildlife Ontology in our
schema. The interesting question for us and our biological experts is
creating a mini-vocabulary for Ukrainian Red Book - the statuses in it are
not the same as in the Red List but some mappings still can be done.

Sincerely yours,

Yury V. Katkov
WikiVote! llc