Re: Reason in d2r server, attaching other datasets

I can offer you a personal sameas.org store, where you can put the information and query it.
Similar to:
http://sameas.org/store/crwilliams/
If you want one, tell me the store name, your login name and a password.

--
Hugh Glaser,
              Web and Internet Science