Re: Vote for my Semantic Web presentation at SXSW

Hi,
Nova Spivack Tweeted this link:-
http://www.franz.com/about/press_room/trillion-triples.lhtml

I think this qualifies and is well worth reading.
There certainly is intense interest in Semantic technologies and they are
being pushed into the NoSQL arena.

Adam