Re: ANN: Sparallax! - Browse sets of things together (now those on your SPARQL endpoint)

On 18/08/11 00:03, Danny Ayers wrote:
 > Which aggregate functions are needed?
 > ARQ has some support (very possibly more than) listed here:
 > http://jena.sourceforge.net/ARQ/group-by.html
 >
 > [Andy, are there any more query examples around? I can't seem to get
 > count(*) working here]

ARQ runs in standards mode (SPARQL 1.1) by default:

SELECT (count(*) AS ?C) { ?s ?p ?o }

Older style,

SELECT count(*) { ?s ?p ?o }

will work if you choose syntaxARQ (which is ticking "SPARQL extended
syntax" in the validator [1] or the same service in the Fuseki download.

ARQ supports all the SPARQl 1.1 aggregates [2]
COUNT, SUM, MIN, MAX, AVG, GROUP_CONCAT, and SAMPLE.

Let me know if you are stil having problems - the jena users list is
jena-users AT incubator.apache.org

 Andy

[1]
http://www.sparql.org/query-validator.html