RDFa and RDF API, or Semweb and JavaScript

From: Denny Vrandecic <denny.vrandecic@kit.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:19:04 +0200
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi,

I recently read the RDFa API [1] and RDF API [2] and quite liked them (nice work there, seriously).
I wanted to ask if there are already decent implementations of those in JavaScript?

Related, did anyone go through the hassle of writing an OWL API client and SPARQL protocol abstraction layer (client) for JavaScript?

Also related, I assume no one is planning a SPARQL query engine or an OWL reasoner in JavaScript?

Cheers,
Denny

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-api/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdf-api/