Re: 303 redirect to a preexisting document

Hi.
I don't think it is obscure - I'm afraid it is perhaps more disappointing than that.
It would mean that some organisation that was already publishing a well-established and well-structured web site, using coolish URIs, had decided to embrace Linked Data as an integral part of its IT structure.
If you look at the LOD cloud, there are not many organisations of that kind in it; also, many organisations and catalogues will not have previously used cool URIs.
I thought it was an interesting question, although i am also disappointed that there don't seem to be examples of this, which would suggest Linked Data take up.
Best
Hugh