Triplestores and their supported RDF import formats, and RDF output via CONSTRUCT

From: Mischa Tuffield <mischa.tuffield@garlik.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 15:19:21 +0100
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-rdf-wg Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Sorry for cross-posting, but I thought I would send this out to WG and to the Semantic Web community at large.

I have been putting together a table listing the various RDF serialisations supported by triplestores, in terms of import formats and output formats via SPARQL's CONSTRUCT verb. Please have a look at the table, and let me know if I have missed anything out, and if you feel that I have misrepresented any of the systems.

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TriplestoreRDFSupport

If you don't have access to the wiki to make the changes yourself, do let me know and I will aim to make any changes as soon as I can.

Regards,

Mischa
Mischa Tuffield PhD
Email: mischa.tuffield@garlik.com
Homepage - http://mmt.me.uk/
Garlik Limited, 1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW
+44(0)208 439 8200  http://www.garlik.com/