Re: SPARLQ endpoint discovery

I think that as Google and major search engines focus on quality of information instead of quantity or simple backlink counts, they will begin accepting semantic sitemaps. In the mean time, I think that using both semantic and standard sitemaps is a viable option.

As soon as SEO people are informed about the relevance that the semantic web has for them and semantic sitemaps are easily available (say as extensions in CMS systems such as http://drupal.org/project/xmlsitemap) then I think it will take off.

Sent from my iPhone