Re: LOD Cloud Cache Stats

On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 09:14 -0400, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 4/3/11 11:41 PM, Nathan wrote:
> > Hi Kinglsey, All,
> >
> > Incoming open request, could anybody provide similar statistics for
> > the usage of each datatype in the wild (e.g. the xsd types, xmlliteral
> > and rdf plain literal)?
> >
> > Ideally Kingsley, could you provide a breakdown from the lod cloud
> > cache? would be very very useful to know.
> >
> > Best & TIA,
> >
> > Nathan
> >
> > Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> >> I've knocked up a Google spreadsheet that contains stats about our 21
> >> Billion Triples+ LOD cloud cache.
> >> https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AihbIyhlsQSxdHViMFdIYWZxWE85enNkRHJwZXV4cXc&hl=en
> >> -- LOD Cloud Cache SPARQL stats queries and results
> >

> Nathan,
>
> The typed literals used in>  10k triples:
>
> count datatype IRI
> 11308    xsd:anyURI
> 12553http://dbpedia.org/datatype/day
> 12788http://dbpedia.org/ontology/day
> 15875http://dbpedia.org/ontology/usDollar
> 18228http://dbpedia.org/datatype/usDollar
> 20828http://europeanaconnect.eu/voc/fondazione/sgti#fondazioneNot
> 22934http://statistics.data.gov.uk/def/administrative-geography/StandardCode
> 23368http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#date
> 30695http://dbpedia.org/datatype/inhabitantsPerSquareKilometre
> 31662http://dbpedia.org/datatype/second
> 35506http://dbpedia.org/datatype/kilometre
> 57409http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#int
> 160117http://stitch.cs.vu.nl/vocabularies/rameau/RecordNumber
> 632256http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#anyURI
> 1175435  xsd:string
> 1696035http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/ontology/postcode/Postcode

That's odd.

The ordnancesurvey data has two xsd:integer (spatialrelations:easting
and spatialrelations:northing) and two xsd:decimal (geo:lat and
geo:long) instances for every postcode:Postcode instance.

So I would have expected at least 3,392,070 xsd:integer and xsd:decimal
values in the counts if there are that many postcode:Postcode instances.

> 70194534http://www.openlinksw.com/schemas/virtrdf#Geometry
> 120147725http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string
>
> Spreadsheet will be updated too.

Dave