Re: SPARQL Endpoint with Inference support

Riccardo,

4sr [1] is an extension of 4store [2] that allows you to SPARQL with RDFS entailments.

4sr has a parameter to disable the RDFS reasoning.

When running 4s-query by adding "-n" option.
When running the SPARQL endpoint by adding "no-reasoner=true" in the HTTP request.
There is a short demo at [3].

If your reasoning is at the RDFS level then 4sr might be a good option for you.

Best,

Manuel

[1] http://4sreasoner.ecs.soton.ac.uk/
[2] http://4store.org/