Re: How to find a proper ontology for my classes and properties?

These are the issues we are addressing at the SERES workshop, ISWC 2010.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/pcm/tempISWC/workshops/SERES2010/index.html

it is about ontology repositories, what do we need from them, why, what
infrastructure do we need? etc etc.

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/