Re: RDFa editors

Aloha!

We are currently working very hard on a new RDFa / Semantic Annotation
Plugin for http://aloha-editor.com (the prototype steph. mentioned was just
a quick hack to see how aloha editor is working; to try a first integration
in drupal and annotate the content with simple http://commontag.org RDFa
data with suggestions from Zemanta).

Here are some details about the features/roadmap about the new plugin:
http://aloha-editor.com/wiki/index.php/Semantic_Annotation

We have now decided to use (and contribute back to) rdfQuery, a really nice
jQuery RDF extension, for the new Annotation plugin:
http://code.google.com/p/rdfquery/

Aloha Editor will also very likely be used und extended/improved at the EU
funded IKS Project as Semantic Editor:
http://wiki.iks-project.eu

If you have any suggestions, wishes, questions or would like to get involved
in the RDFa plugin for the online editor project -- "the world's most
advanced browser based editor" -- we would love to here from you!

Contact of the leader of the Aloha Editor project:
Haymo Meran, h.meran@gentics.com

Best regards & have a nice day,
Rene