From: Graham Klyne [GK-lists@ninebynine.org]
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 1:49 PM
To: Laskey, Ken
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: using SKOS for controlled values for controlled vocabulary

Ken,

Only half an answer here, I'm afraid:

I note that skos:Collection is an instance of owl:Class, so it should be a
legitimate value for an rdf:type or rdfs:range property.

But what I'm not seeing is a formal indication of what are the instances of a
skos:Collection class, but a plausible guess would be all the skos:Concept
values of skos:member for that collection (possibly together with all the
instances of the skos:Collection values of skos:member's of the collection).  If
this is the case, then it seems that rdfs:range would have the effect you desire.

#g