Re: using SKOS for controlled values for controlled vocabulary

Hi Ken

I am facing a similar issue trying work out how to best model a vocabulary
using SKOS,but the primer
did not address my issues
http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-primer/

I am informed by Antoine I that there is a SKOS mailing list where to post
specific questions but I may not have capacity to join
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/mail

Please let us know if you learn something, I ll share with you my notes
offlist in case you can add wisdom

PDM