Re: overstock.com adds GoodRelations in RDFa to 900,000 item pages

Thanks Martin,

That is an excellent explanation.

> The GoodRelations proprietary axioms are at
http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/wiki/GoodRelationsOptionalAxiomsAndLinks

I went to the site, and there is no indication on limits of rights usage -
so in what sense are the axioms proprietary?

Michael

--
Michael Uschold, PhD
   LinkedIn: http://tr.im/limfu