Re: [ANN] LOD Browser Switch

Hey Denny, that's a really cool idea.
It solves a problem for me, and I have switched the Detail pane in
RKBExplorer to use it.
(
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/explorer/#display=person-{http://dblp.rkbexplorer
.com/id/people-cc0ade985aca66c4827fb1113d5cc7db-5fc9c2a4e4ac279b81996fe7b329
62de} )
Hopefully making Denny a tiny bit happier :-)

A few suggestions:
You could add value by documenting the browsers for which the tools work,
either explicitly, or more implicitly by detecting the user's browser and
saying something like: "You are using IE. Tabulator is not recommended in
IE. Do you really want to launch it?".

It is disappointing not to be able to see the link before clicking.
Does it really have to be done this way?
(I am trying Safari, and expect to see the link in the status bar.)

You could also add Chris Gutteridge's graphite:
http://graphite.ecs.soton.ac.uk/browser/?uri=http://dblp.rkbexplorer.com/id/
people-cc0ade985aca66c4827fb1113d5cc7db-5fc9c2a4e4ac279b81996fe7b32962de

Disco seems to be giving 500 at the moment, in case that means you got
something wrong.

Visinav gives a poor result for your nytimes URI (and my stuff) - I guess
that is an issue for visinav, Evan and us, though.

Best
Hugh