Re: Knowledge base project and tools

Hi,
Looking at net.java.dev.xama.model.Persistence am I right that the
representation in the DB is a string and that loadX and persistX always use
a Javascript engine, I assume to display results?

It seems a very tight coupling between a view and the data being handled?
And all values must be strings?

Maybe I have misunderstood? Please put me straight where I have.

But why not enhance the objects instances of the domain with definitions
along the lines you give, e.g. use RDF to do this?

Adam

On 2 October 2010 08:30, Sebastian Samaruga <sebastian.samaruga@yahoo.com.ar