Re: RDF & JSON

Nathans,

This will very likely be addressed in the upcoming RDF WG [1], so I dunno if
it makes sense to launch an XG for this now (that is, we're to late ;)

If (and only if) the JSON/RDF stuff doesn't make it into the final version
of the RDF WG charter, I (with my DERI AC Rep hat on) support a JSON/RDF XG
- so you just need to find two others, then.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/rdf-wg-charter.html

--