Re: microformat for turtle?

You can pretty much already do this unambiguously in a nice way by
leveraging the <script> element:

   <script type="text/turtle">
     @prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .

     <http://example.com/bob#me> a foaf:Person;
       foaf:name "Bob" .

     :a :b ( "apple" "banana" ) .
   </script>

Benefits are that it gets ignored by normal script processors, you can
specify the correct media type, and charset, you can include other
scripts or extensions which lift / work with / handle the data - and you
  don't need to do any special &lt; encoding or suchlike. Also allowing
anybody to copy and paste it directly and so on.

The drawback is that it's not visible in the browser, however that isn't
always a drawback, and a simple script could easily be included to
present it to a user, if needed.

Best,

Nathan