Re: RDF vocabulary for describing news?

Thanks Evan. I've joked to people that I'm not in the XML business
anymore, but if I've forgotten that NewsML is the envelope for content
specified with NITF, that really proves it. (At XML 2005 I showed how
NITF is one of the the least extensible of any well-known XML schemas:
http://snee.com/xml/xml2005/industryschemas.html, and here's me
embedding RDF/XML into NITF a few years before that:
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/02/12/rdflib.html)
<http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/02/12/rdflib.html>

Bob