RE: [foaf-dev] EON - event of note

Hi Toby!

For your information, the term "EON" is also used as the acronym of the
"International Workshop on Evaluation of Ontology-based Tools", an (almost-)
yearly event that exists since 2002. See [1] for the proceedings of the
first EON workshop. It would probably not be advisable to reuse the acronym
for something else in the Semantic Web context.

Michael

[1] http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-62/

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Information Process Engineering (IPE)