Re: No tweets from ISWC?

An excellent case for distributed microblogging ^_^

I've been using my private StatusNet instance since I came to China
(little over half a year ago) It's wired up to synchronize with
Twitter. Since I'm the only one using it, the internet police have
either not found it, or not bothered to block it.

--
远洋 / Daniël Bos

email  : corani@gmail.com
phone  : +31-318-711063 (Dutch) / +86-18-701330735 (Chinese)
weblog : http://blog.loadingdata.nl/
ostatus: corani@status.loadingdata.nl