Re: Breaking News: Google supports GoodRelations

To the goal of foster experimentation,
we went great length in sindice to materialize reasoning in Sindice
before indexing

see http://sindice.com/search/page?q=hepp+product&qt=term&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heppnetz.de%2Fsearchmonkey%2Fproduct.html#triples

<http://www.heppnetz.de/searchmonkey/pscsi.jpg> is inferred to be an
"image" and http://www.heppnetz.de/searchmonkey/product.html#heppcomputer
to be an "organization"

advantages (more or less practical)

* possibly  fewer triple in the original markup
* in theory better precision and recall (when )

Gio