Re: Open Access / Semantic Web / Linked Data

From: François Dongier <francois.dongier@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 21:33:26 +0200
To: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Cc: semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Philipp,
Just in case you don't know them yet... you might want to check Friendfeed
groups such as "The Life Scientists" and "Science 2.0", where such topics
are often discussed

http://friendfeed.com/the-life-scientists
<http://friendfeed.com/the-life-scientists>http://friendfeed.com/science-2-0

<http://friendfeed.com/science-2-0>Good luck in your search. I'll be
interested for sure to look at your summary :)
François