Re: Using SKOS for representing Drupal taxonomy vocabularies and terms

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:25:51 +0100
To: Simon Reinhardt <simon.reinhardt@koeln.de>
CC: Stephane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, public-esw-thes@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org
Hi Stephane,

Simon is fully right. In fact fact you have spotted one of the reasons which make using owl:sameAs quite dangerous to use as a mapping property. And we've already written a note that matches exactly your issue, see "Note on skos:exactMatch vs. owl:sameAs" at [1].

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-primer/#secmapping