Re: The Ordered List Ontology

From: Barry Norton <barry.norton@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:17:24 +0200
To: Bob Ferris <zazi@elbklang.net>
CC: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

Bob, I wrote a similar representation in WSML-Flight [1] a few years ago
[2], where it was possible to construct an axiom that for a list of
length n there should exist unique values for each of the indices 1-n,
and no others. I doubt that this is possible here (without RIF), is it?

Barry

[1] http://www.wsmo.org/TR/d16/
[2] http://www.ip-super.org/res/Deliverables/M36/D1.5.pdf