Where are the semantic web applications?

From: Eyal Sela <eyal@isoc.org.il>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:59:04 +0300
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>
With Facebook causing lots of websites publish RDFa, I would expect to see
some interesting semantic web applications (i.e. ones that consume linked
data, such as http://data.nytimes.com/schools/schools.html). I'm constantly
monitoring the web for these application, but haven't run into ones yet
(except those which display as HTML the RDFa that was in a web page).

Any thought on why that is or where I could find them?

אייל סלע | מנהל פרויקטים, הועדה הטכנולוגית ומשרד ה-W3C הישראלי | איגוד
האינטרנט הישראלי |   <http://www.isoc.org.il/> www.isoc.org.il |
<http://www.w3c.org.il/> www.w3c.org.il

Eyal Sela | Project Manager, Technology Committee & the Israeli W3C office |
Israel Internet Association (ISOC-IL) |  <http://www.isoc.org.il/>
www.isoc.org.il |  <http://www.w3c.org.il/> www.w3c.org.il