Re: Updated Semantic Web Interest Group page

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 12:01:58 +0200
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Mischa Tuffield <mmt04r@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Nicolas Chauvat
<nicolas.chauvat@logilab.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 01:12:16PM +0200, Dan Brickley wrote:
>
>> > Off the top of my head, stuff like Neo4j or 4store (excuse plug)
>> > (i.e. non-SQL based RDF storage solutions), and stuff like RAP,
>> > RDFLIB, and so on... Perhaps a page like :
>> > http://esw.w3.org/SparqlImplementations would make more sense?
>>
>> I've linked that too! Also added a brief section on LOD / Linked Data,
>
> May I suggest to add on that page a link to Fyzz, which is a sparql
> parser written in pure python ?
>
> http://www.logilab.org/project/fyzz
> http://www.cubicweb.org/blogentry/344822

I suggest you add it to the ESW wiki page directly. I think you can do
this if you have a W3C account now (and anyone can request one).  Ah
yes,

"Only logged in users can edit this Wiki. A W3C Web Account is needed
to log in."

And see http://www.w3.org/Help/Account/ for info on getting accounts

cheers,

Dan