Re: Draft on some weird KR ideas

Confused.
What is weird about this? Peirce is the father of KR and Ontology or, rather
of central to Pragmatist Philosophy and frequently quoted in the KR
literature. I don't know enough, but isn't this what already is? If not how
is it different?
If it is different you should push it further as you are surely describing
what *should* be meant by KR and RDF.
But, so far, it just seems like a strategy for setting up triples and their
treatment, nothing special.
What have I missed?
I really am very confused.

Adam