Re: list policy re patent discussion

On 2010/7/18 0:58, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> My understanding of the policy of this list is that we do not discuss
> patents in this forum.
>
> PROPOSAL:
> Please can we strengthen that policy to any discussion of patents is
> a) excised from the archive
> and
> b) the list chair is empowered to block offenders who are either:
> - persistent
> - or appear to be solely publicizing their claims rather than making a
> misguided effort to participate in discussion
>

> (Maybe (b) should be modified to have a yellow card and a red card!)
>
> Jeremy

Jeremy, I only told people there was a literature on graph database and
an UI on graph database, it's well that more and more people begin to
understand the importance of  graph.  btw, this patent didn't enter into
other countries except China, so there is no problem talking about it in
semantic-web@w3.org. However, if the last decision was to delete it,  I
would respect the decision.

regards

    Peng