Re: RDF *already* supports literal subjects - a thought experiment

In Systems Engineering (system sciences these days)   differing theoretical
assumptions are settled  by  setting up rigorous benchmarking/testing
and measuring corresponding  performance levels, costs, benefits, etc with
painstaking detail

Then speak.with facts in hand

Only  thorough real measurements can demonstrate how the respective
propositions hold true

For this  to work (and not be biased) it is necessary to ensure the
soundness and neutrality of the tests

Otherwise  is just a  matter of who is capable of arguing the
strongest/longest (and some are more inclined than others to do so)

The world has been waiting to use the semantic web for  years, something,
somewhere must be going wrong