Re: Show me the money - (was Subjects as Literals)

Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Henry,
>
> Another reason why the SW is failing:
>
>> You don't see it as a need because you don't think of the options you
>> are missing. Like people in 1800 did not think horses were slow,
>> because they did not consider that they could fly. Or if they did
>> think of that it was just as a dream.
>>
>> Or closer to home, in the 80ies most people did not miss getting
>> information quickly, the library was around the corner. Or they did
>> not miss buying their tickets online.
>>
>> You need a bit of imagination to see what you are missing. Which is
>> why a lot of people stop dreaming.
>> It's painful.
>>

> I would reply with equally ad hominem remarks but it isn't worth the
> effort.
Patrick,

There is no Semantic Web.
There will be no Semantic Web.
There was/is a Semantic Web Project.
Key output from the Semantic Web Project is the burgeoning Web of Linked
Data.

The Web of Linked Data enhances what can be done with the Web.

We just need to get RDF out of the way re. distractions!

Linking Data across Data Spaces offers unique value that's bubbling up
the value chain, exponentially.

As I once said. Obama is going to be remembered for Linked Open Data
rather than healthcare.

Just stay tuned!

Kingsley

--