Re: Show me the money - (was Subjects as Literals)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 11:47:18 -0700
To: Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com>
CC: Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>, David Booth <david@dbooth.org>, nathan@webr3.org, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

On 7/1/2010 8:46 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> but is that really correct? Because bnodes can be names for literals, and so you really do have
> literals in subject positions.... No?
It is really correct that I have loads and loads of such code.

This code conforms with the RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax
Recommendation 2004

Jeremy