Re: RDF Syntaxes 2.0

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 10:42 +0000, Steve Harris wrote:
> On 25 Jan 2010, at 16:23, Dave Beckett wrote:
[ . . . ]
> > I was more thinking of allowing something like

> That has the same issues. It's not the syntax, it's the maybe named
> graphs, maybe not thing.

Can you shed some light on why this information -- whether the RDF may
contain named graphs -- needs to be determinable from the serialization
type?

And does this mean that you'd like two formats: Turtle-NG, which could
carry named graphs, and plain Turtle (a subset of Turtle-NG), which
couldn't?

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
Cleveland Clinic (contractor)