Re: RDF, XML, XSLT: Grit

Hi Niklas,

we published a paper about RDF syntax normalization using XML validation in the workshop Semantics for the Rest of Us at ISWC2009. In this paper we describe a method that re-uses existing standards creatively in order to provide a guaranteed serialization of an RDF graph that can again be used easily with widely spread XML tools and techniques like SAX, DOM, or XSLT. ( http://www.aifb.kit.edu/web/Inproceedings3010/en )
At the moment we don't have the time to do further research in this area. If you like you can continue our work.

Regards,

Frank

--

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institut AIFB

Dipl.-Inform.Wirt Frank Dengler
Research Associate

Englerstr. 11
Building 11.40
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608 - 6584
Fax: +49 721 608 - 6580
frank.dengler@kit.edu
www.kit.edu

KIT – University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and National Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association