Re: Requirements for a possible "RDF 2.0"

Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> Well, that specs change every 10 years or so, even 6 years, doesn't really
> put any extra burden on developers, it doesn't take that much work to
> create libraries. In my opinion, it seems very unlikely that this is the
> reason why tools aren't as good and widespread as we'd like to see.

My perception is that we are seeing some really good tools coming available and
widely used, and that part of the reason for this is that the relevant specs are
clear and have been stable for some time (if of imperfect design in some
places).  I think right now would be the wrong time to wreak change.

#g