Re: Datatyping

Sandro Hawke wrote:
> I think the interesting and practical work here would be to specify and
> demonstrate how to use Interpretation Properties in a way that is 100%
> compatible with RDF as specified.  I think that's the only way to move
> forward with this kind of work.

I don't think 100% compatibility is enough. Adding a second mechanism
will simply add to confusion.

This was considered and rejected by the earlier group, even if that
decision with hindsight was not brilliant (it was a 50/50 split).
I preferred the other design, but I have to learn to live with the one
we agreed.

Jeremy