Re: Alternatives to containers/collections (was Re: Requirements for a possible "RDF 2.0")

+1. We have to be very careful about what exactly "optional" is
supposed to mean in a standard whose intention is to support
interoperability. If every processor is obliged to be able to process
it, its not optional. If they aren't, then interopreability is
compromised.

Pat