Re: Requirements for a possible "RDF 2.0"

Jeremy, I wonder if the takeup of RDF/XML was simply the result of the
early availability of Jena? And that if a similarly reliable,
complete, well-engineered open-source toolkit has been provided at an
very early stage for a different XML syntax, then that might have been
the winner?

Pat