Re: Requirements for a possible "RDF 2.0"

On 13 Jan 2010, at 16:00, Chris Welty wrote:

> This discussion is happening in several places already, and we thought this was the best place to house that discussion for now.

Do you have any further information on these discussions? What

There was a thread initiated by Sandro last year [1] (my reply [2]).

> A workshop on this subject is also in the planning, more news on that in a week or two.
>
> I suppose we don't really need to discuss whether we should investigate an "RDF 2.0", but rather what kinds of requirements various RDF users have that they would like to be considered (I'd like this thread to be less "+1" and "-1" messages, and more "I'd like to see RDF support x...")

I echo Dave's response. Not sure tinkering is worth it.

Getting turtle and a json serialisation to rec would be nice.

Damian

[1] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2009Nov/0001.html>
[2] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2009Nov/0025.html>