Re: Call for papers: EISWT-10, Orlando, USA, July 2010

From: John Edward <jeedward@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 06:54:02 -0800 (PST)
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Dr. Zoran
Majkic is not a fulltime Professor of ETF, Applied Mathematics Department,
University of Belgrade, Serbia because he is not working there fulltime but he
has an honorary affiliation and permission to make publication with this
affiliation and he is using that. He also worked there for few years as an
Assistant Professor in the past. You may kindly contact that University in case
you have further questions.
Majkic was affiliated with Computer Science Department, University of Maryland,
college park, USA as a Senior Researcher in the past. You may contact
University of Maryland to verify his past affiliation. We overlooked to change
that affiliation on our website and we changed it recently when someone pointed
that mistake.
is evident that some people/groups are trying HARD to defame and create
problems to http://www.PromoteResearch.org   (such people may even try to fake water
for oil). We have experiences from such people/groups since 2006.  Kindly see the message that we posted at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2010Feb/0225.html about threatening we received in 2006 itself.
Based on our experiences, from now onwards, if any one has any questions about http://www.PromoteResearch.org , and
if that person’s REAL intention is to get information from us (rather than
trying to defame us on the forums, etc.), we ask such person to contact us DIRECLY
at contact[at]promoteresearch.org rather than posting to forums or mailing
lists. Sorry, we may not answer those queries posted on
forums or mailing lists, it is beyond our responsibility and limits.  *******