Re: Call for papers: EISWT-10, Orlando, USA, July 2010

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk@gsp.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:23:39 -0500
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Please note that this "conference" is a fraud.  It's one of a number
of related "conferences" being heavily promoted by spam on mailing lists
and on Usenet newsgroups.

For some background, please see:

	http://copy-shake-paste.blogspot.com/2008/12/fake-conferences.html

I recommend blacklisting the putative sender:

	jeedward@yahoo.com

as well as these other addresses which are being used to run the same scam:

	amgsolo@yahoo.com
	devipsr@gmail.com
	imecs_2008@iaeng.org
	imecs_2009@iaeng.org
	natty2006@gmail.com
	wce_2009@iaeng.org
	wcecs_2009@iaeng.org
	jmheralds@gmail.com

I'm sure there are others.  I'm working with other anti-spam experts
to compile a list of both sender addresses and domains involved.

---Rsk