Re: question on rdf semantics

From: Story Henry <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:10:47 +0100
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>

On 25 Feb 2010, at 23:03, Pat Hayes wrote:

>> What have I misunderstood?
>
> Nothing. You have found a typo that nobody noticed before. I must have read that passage dozens of times and not noticed it. I expect it originated from a careless cut and past edit. Apologies, and thanks.

Ah! :-)

It's tough going but I am getting there...  The trick is to have little exercises along the way. With simple examples to work through the text.

That's typo is like a little hidden exercise in the text, cleverly put there to see if people are paying attention ;-) This feels like confirmation that I am understanding it... Great. Another few days, and I think I'll emerge on the other side.

Henry