Re: New major release of the NeOn Toolkit (v2.3)

thanks a lot  Fouad!

will try again later

assume  users can be  from another planet

I probably would have a prompt to unzip or similar clue.... (error msgs can
be written up with the user in mind ...)

re. user guidelines Enrico says there are some but only available after
installing
(suggestion: make basic user guide/read me available as text file to be
viewed before installation, maybe?)

re. user forum/community list
may be a good practice for all software projects,  should be mandatory for
publicly funded softwre imho
just a thought

til later

cheers

PDM

--
Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”