Re: New major release of the NeOn Toolkit (v2.3)

Taking the risk of being annoying I'd also ask, how is NeON's
Modularization approach different from previously proposed ones? Also,
regarding Watson, how is Watson an alternative to bioportal. From
whAt  I have seen Watson does not offer everything bioportal does. The
methodology propoused by NeON, which is an interestingnpart of the
prj, how is this being evaluated? What is the size of the active NeON
community? What are the plans for supporting both Neon editor and
portal technology?

Sent from my iPhone